Trovend Technology's Blog
Custom Mobile App Development Services to digitalise your business during the lockdown period
Mobile apps have also quickly penetrated the personal scope of our daily lives. As people all over the world undergo the lockdown crisis, more users have gone online than ever before due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The convenient smartphone has certainly become an important tool for those in the lockdown or quarantine areas. Communication network has offered us the helping hand to communicate.
When everybody has more time on their hands, away from the crowds and noises of daily life, both gaming and entertainment apps are also behind in the lead, with a massive period of growth in Monthly Active Users. In addition, educational and learning applications attract more users every day. Many gainers include online retailers and e-stores, financial & banking applications, and payment apps have also recently seen increasing use and consumer sign-ups. This is definitely the time where a custom mobile app solution can streamline your company, business or service. When you have a bright idea on your mind and know what to do with it, you can quickly reach the digital world and make it work for you in the best way. And offer everything to our customers in single touch.
Let's begin with the application development phases in detail:
1. Pre-Research Stage: This is the stage of exploration that will allow you to visualize the entire process of growth but this stage is also complicated. The early stage of the production of apps is crucial because it can help you figure out what you can do and what approach you can follow to make the product stand out from the crowd.
This stage includes important points: What operating platform are you designing your app for? Single or cross-platform?
• Native Apps: Native Apps are built with different coding sets for similar operating systems such as Android or iOS; Native apps are big and expensive, delivering the best user experience and quick working.
• Cross-Platform Application: Cross-Platform development has the ability to develop and deploy applications that can run across various mobile platforms, including iOS, Android and the Windows Platform. Beyond mobile, software, applications, or services can be created that can run on more than one platform or operating system.
2. App Design Stage: Before moving to coding, developers need to create a visual display of the application's running. UI / UX designers build the user interface structure to provide a blueprint of how the application looks and functions. It includes graphic design, user interfaces, UX, logo design, logos, branding, wireframes, and more. The design of your app can either make or break your business. It serves as the first visual representation of the ideas gathered during the process of planning and analysis. This also helps to expose an application's usability problems.
3. Development Stage: Designs and mobile app development methodology (agile or waterfall, as required) should only be created during this process. Such a strategy is the pathway to create an application that could easily write your business success story. The agile approach for mobile application development follows to provide an alternative to traditional software development approaches like waterfall model. Agile methodology assists mobile app development businesses with innovative strategy, sustainable growth, early delivery and quality improvement. This technique can be used in dynamic projects where user expectations change on a daily basis. It is possible to break down a broad framework into smaller components and apply agile methodology to each of these small pieces.
4. App Testing & QA: Testing is conducted to identify and fix the faults in the Software. It lets you know the app's performance, and gives you an idea of how good or poor the app is. If unresolved, it may cause a crash in the device or create other technical problems. For several cases, the testing phase can overlap with the development phase, and this depends on how the production is designed and performed to address the bugs. The main aim of evaluating an app is to:
• Ensure the app operates flawlessly on all operating platforms.
• It meets all specified specifications.
• Include the details that is up to date.
• Navigation is bug-free, and fast.
App testing includes various methods of evaluation. Functionality testing, for example, is performed to determine if the functional criteria specified in the discovery process are met. Similarly, performance testing would determine performance capabilities such as responsive, average contact time and other measurements. The testing process ends when all problems and bugs are fixed and the application is approved for launch.
5. App Launch / Deployment : Launch phase signifies the start of the app's market process. It will require the backend implementation before the application can be released for download in the app stores. A soft-launch can be achieved with a limited group of people / internal team or released as a trial version in the app stores for early user reviews.
Submitting the App in the App Stores: You need to publish it in a public app store such as Google Play / Apple App Store or an enterprise app store to launch the app if your app is intended for business use only. Listing the app allows the relevant app store to follow the unique guidelines.
If you want to create a new mobile app, you need to put a developer on the job. Before you decide, assess the pros and cons involved, the platform, the current condition in which your business or sector is in, and the budget which is feasible. However, to focus on UI / UX and coding you don't need your own mobile app developer at the job. As your trustworthy Technology Partner you can outsource it to a mobile device development business. Choose the right skillsets from Trovend's mobile app developers to work on your idea or project for the mobile app. Trovend's team of mobile app developers is highly skilled in creating custom mobile apps for any specific purpose or business.Why to wait, then? please Visit us and Drop your enquiry let us discuss!
Conclusion: Going digital by 2020 includes the creation of your own application. Additionally, it should be carefully marketed to escape pressure from tech giants if your company is just another browser window, the customers pay less attention to it. So when your company has its own symbol that serves a particular function and places it on the display, things get very serious. Each of these stages are essential to the production of the finest mobile apps and eventually provide a sustainable, adaptable, stable and business-driven solution for your company. Contact the reputed Indian mobile device development Company, and create an exclusive device for your business needs.